With over half thousand athletes participating at the 43rd. edition of the South American Bodybuilding & Fitness Championships, in Buenos Aires (Argentina); the main titles were shared between 6 countries: Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay, Brazil and Argentina.
The CSFF Championships were a great success of participation and organization and made important changes, in the Top Ten, at the 2017 IFBB Elite Ranking.
The main titles were, as follows:
▪ Bodybuilding: Lionardis Cardoza (Chile)
▪ Classic Bodybuilding: Angelo Estuardo Ronquillo (Ecuador)
▪ Games Classic BB: Nahuel González (Argentina)
▪ Men´s Fitness: Darío A. Molina (Ecuador)
▪ Men´s Physique: Eduardo F. Ramírez (Ecuador)
▪ Muscular Men´s Phy.: Briger Rentería (Colombia)
▪ Women´s Fitness: Valentina Rodríguez (Uruguay)
▪ Women´s Physique: Sandra de Olivera (Argentina)
▪ Wellness: Angela Lessa (Brazil)
▪ Bikini: Susana Aramayo (Argentina)
▪ Bodyfitness: Marissol A. Ríos (Brazil)
Picture: Some of the Overall champions, posing for audience joined by IFBB President, Dr. Rafael Santonja and CSFF President, Lic. Juan Fernando Paredes.